Sunday 10 August 2014

Lines













F21 Top, sunglasses || H&M Skirt, Clutch || Zara Shoes || Tommy Hilfiger Watch

Everyone needs a few simple basic coloured (black, white, & grey) cami's in their wardrobe. They are simple yet versatile, they can be dressed up - tucked into a midi skirt like i've done here, or worn over a pair of jeans for a casual look. Depending on how you feel you can pair them with a monochrome look or even add a pop of colour with bright bottoms. Love them!
Today i paired mine with a striped pencil skirt, and some holographic accessories to tie the look together.

My hair was really impromptu, I had no idea what to do with it. After attempting various hair styles i settled for this side pattern with a "fringe". I'm glad i did because I think it really complements the outfit. I love my weaves, but if i'm being honest nothing feels as good as my own.

- Vee xx



2 comments:

  1. I love this look Vee. Your skirt is everything and I love your styling with the basic tank top. Your hair also really compliments this look. Nicely done girl and I adore your shoes.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete