Sunday 14 September 2014

B+W













H&M Top (Love this, and this!), Accessories || MISSGUIDED Skirt || ZARA Heels (Try these, or these)

Summer is coming to an end, so i've been trying to wear some of the outfits which I know the dreaded Canadian winter would not permit me to even think of wearing when it comes around. If you have been visiting my blog lately, you'll notice that the pencil skirt and cami look has really become my uniform this season. There is something about effortless looks that i really enjoy. I don't like looking like I have tried too hard, most times I just wanna look like "I woke up like this" *in Beyonce's voice* haha! So, till this phase passes (which i don't think it will any time soon) i'll continue to rock my uniform.

Why are the most basic pieces the hardest to find?? I have been on the hunt for a good fitting white pencil skirt for a really long time, once I spotted this one on the missguided website, without thinking twice, I knew it had to be mine!

I have two new videos on my channel - a lookbook, and a haul! Enjoy!

-Vee xx


6 comments:

  1. nice, very nice outfit i like a lot
    greetings megan
    http://meganlike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with the black and white. You look very chic Vee, I am really loving your effortless style. Amazing skirt too, I need one like that.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete