Monday 8 December 2014

Turtle Neck




















Old Navy Turtle Neck || SheInside Coat || H&M Leggings || Zara Boots.

It's turtle neck season!! I can imagine possibly being the only person that is pleased about that. I prefer fall/winter to the summer mainly because the only thing I dislike more than eating vegetables is to sweat - which explains why I don't exercise, haha! I can't stand sweat patches, or the fact that you can't put  make-up on without it running down your face once you step outside. 
Another thing I love about this season is the fashion! There are so many textures and layers to play with, it's amazing! Also, I have a love affair with coats, I have been purchasing so many of them lately and I can't wait to share how I style them with you all. This camel coat is one of my faves and as you can see, it's not going anywhere any time soon.

I have a new video up on my youtube channel!

-Vee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment