Sunday 1 February 2015

Khaki
















SHEINSIDE Coat || ZARA Heels || H&M Jeans, Top

Green has never been one of my favourite colours, it has not stood out to me until now. This khaki colour is now on the top of my list of favourite colours to wear this season since I found this tank top in my closet. I paired it with my camel coat which was a no brainer as it has received so much love from me this season (as you see here and here) and I decided to pair it with my strappy sandals and a red lip because I like how it gives such a simple look more of an edgy vibe.

How time flies, feels like it was just yesterday when we were exchanging happy new year greetings,  I can't believe it's already February. Happy New Month Loves!

If you are looking for more outfit inspiration for this season, I have a video on my channel. Do check it out.


-Vee xx

8 comments: