Sunday 2 August 2015

Flared Denim


















TOPSHOP Jeans | FOREVER 21 Shirt | ZARA Heels (Similar) | ASOS Watch (Similar)

Flared jeans are my new favourite thing which makes me understand why it's best to "never say never." If anyone told me last year that I would be wearing flared jeans I would have laughed and told them they were wrong. But here I am, not only wearing them but also loving them. I especially love these ones because they still give that fitted look on the top but are still really comfortable which comes as no surprise because Topshop does the best jeans on the high street. If you find it hard to find jeans that fit you without losing the comfort element, I suggest you check Topshop. You would not be disappointed.

To see other ways I style these flared denim and other looks i've been loving for the summer, check out my recent lookbook:


To find out about some products that i've been loving in the month of July watch my favourites video:





No comments:

Post a Comment